KDE apps cannot display Chinese fonts

I'm using unstable and found KDE 2.2.2 cannot display Chinese fonts if
anti-aliasing enabled.

That's not the case sometimes ago. Since I'm constantly dist-upgrade-ing
my system, I cannot remember exactly when that's broken. I just
uninstalled kde-i18n-zhcngb2312 and used English only.

I searched the kde bug reports and learned that one can disable
anti-aliasing, but it's aweful to use KDE without anti-aliasing.

I followed debian-chinese-faq closely, and it once worked. So the
problem cannot be solved by referring to the faq.

Any helps are welcome!