Job opportunity for freelance translators- English>Traditional Ch inese

Title: Job opportunity for freelance translators- English>Traditional Chinese

Hello,

Lionbridge Technologies, a software localization company based in Framingham, MA (USA), is currectly looking for a Traditional Chinese freelance translator in the Boston area.

Requirements:

>> Experience in Software Localization or Technical Translation in general
>> Must be living in the Boston area
>> Excellent linguistic skills in English and Chinese
>> Must have work authorization in US
>> Availability to work both as a freelance translator and also in-house, depending on the project

If you meet the basic requirements above, please email me your resume, and I'll be glad to contact you, so we can discuss further details.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Henny van der Scheer
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
Manager