Re: unmet dependence

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 01:52:45PM +0800, tao_debian@yahoo.com wrote:
> I failed to install chinese-s by tasksel in sid.
>
> And I found
> 	xfonts-arphic-gbsn00lp depends on ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp
> 	ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp conflicts with xfonts-arphic-gbsn00lp
> and the same to xfonts-arphic-gbsn00lp and ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp.

 Try "apt-get install ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp ttf-arphic-gkai00mp"
xfonts-arphics-* will be removed since we don't need them anymore.
I am not sure if we still have task-chinese-s in sid. most likely
we don't. You also need to install x-ttcidfont-conf if you want
to use those fonts in X.

--
hashao|       明月别枝惊鹊,清风半夜鸣蝉。稻花香里说丰年,听取蛙声一片。
hashao|       七八个星天外,两三点雨山前。旧时茅店社林边,路转溪桥忽见。