Re: [exim] 设定问题!

On Sun, May 20, 2001, you wrote:
> On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 07:46:21PM +0800, edt1023@ms17.hinet.net wrote:
> > On Sun, May 20, 2001, you wrote:
> > >   OK, 解决了,使用 nullmail 和 mutt 配合,remote relay 设在 ISP
> > >   的 smtp 就可以了。
> >
> >   Sorry,打错字了,是 nullmailer:
> >   http://untroubled.org/nullmailer/nullmailer-1.00RC5.tar.gz
> >
> >   search 了一下,Debian 好像没有包进去。
> debian has ssmtp if that is what you want.

  I know ssmtp. :) but ... man ssmtp

  ssmtp, sendmail - send a message using smtp

  ssmtp still sending mail via local smtp. ssmtp has rewite function
  just as exim does, but some mail server(such as ttf2pt1 mailing list
  cannot accept dialup user to send such a email).

  but nullmailer send email via ISP's smtp, thay's exactly what I need.

  Your can exam my email header to see how nullmailer send an email.

  Anyway, thanks your infomation, ssmtp usually use under Windows system
  , but Debian has one. :-)

--
Warm Regards,
Edward G.J. Lee(李果正)

 --*--  The best kind of learning is learning by doing.  --*--