Re: Cannot install Debian :(

Ask this again in Linux board........
maybe somebody can answer you there.

【 在 filand (definity) 的大作中提到: 】
: I have download the NON_US version Debian 2.2rev20 and
: install on my PC. The configuration is as below:
: AMD K6-2 300MHz
: ASUS TX97-X
: IBM 10GB harddisk
: Voodoo Banshee card
: 128MB memory
: During the installation, it prompts me to make the harddisk bootable.
: When I answer 'yes', it prompts me that lilo wasn't able to install
: and suggests that my harddisk contains more than 1023 cylinder.
: Afterwards, I follow the instruction to create a /dev/hda1 as a 8.3MB
: partition and mount it as /boot.
: But the same problem occurs.
: So, I decide to leave it and try to make a bootable floopy.
: However, I can't make the boot floopy as it always prompts me to insert
: a new floopy even I insert a newly formatted floopy.
: That makes me cannot install the Debian.
: Can anyone please help me to solve this problem?
: Many thanks.

--
※ 来源 □ e-Fever BBS @ bbs.e-fever.org □ [From: ip-248-018.cyberec.c]