Re: Font in Netscape

【 在 Hilary (Ascension) 的大作中提到: 】
: 【 在 hilarycheng@usa.net (Hilary Cheng) 的大作中提到: 】
: : Hi All,
: :     Thanks you for Anthony advice for Display Chinese in Netscape.
: : But I would like to ask one more. I found that the fonts size in
: : Netscape &
: : Mozilla is great large. I would like to have a change in size. Which
: : file I should
: : modified so that I can change font size ? thanks.
: : Regards,
: : Hilary
: : --
: : To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-chinese-big5-request@lists.debian.org