Re: Is there a de facto standard Chinese PostScript font name?

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 01:34:32PM +0800, gis88564@cis.nctu.edu.tw wrote:
>  Type 3 can embedded scalable font.
>
>  Maybe we can convert the public arphicpl font to Type 3, and used it as
> de facto chinese ps font.

Font is not a problem in this case. Mr. Yoshihiro Take's GS-CJK can make use of
the arphic (or any) ttf fonts for ps printing. It is the postscript font name
that is the problem. We want to find a default font name for Chinese postscript
font so that PS files created on CLE, Turbolinux chinese, Debian ... can
interchanged and printed without problems.

Hopefully someone know better with desktop publishing can give us
some clues.
--
Best regard
hashao