Re: dim: debian input method. call for help ;-)

thhsieh@tlug.sinica.edu.tw writes:

> In xcin bimsphone we already have a code to do translation between
> PinYin and BoPoMoFo. Using this code the PinYin user could benifit
> the goodness of libtabe (since libtabe only accept BoPoMoFo). However,
> we know that PinYin has several variations (especially the PinYin
> without tone), so I cannot garantee that this bimsphone PinYin mode
> is the one you really want.

Ohh, I missed bimsphone PinYin mode. ;-) I know libtabe and but I have
some different ideas on database design there, so I didn't look deeper
for the possibility of applying libtabe.

Um, do you mean bimsphone PinYin cannot be easily tuned to ÎÞµ÷Æ´Òô,
or is it just a CIN table modification awaited? Thanks for the
information!

> In any case, it is glad to see that there is a good input method
> under development. We are all very appreciate with it. :-))

Thanks for the encouragement. ;-)

--
<http://www.zhaoway.com/>