Mount iso9660 can not show chinese filename..

Hello,
	I am using Debian 2.2r2, I have problems when mount cdrom with
	the type "iso9660".
	I do the following command,

	mount -t iso9660 /dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom -o codepage=950,iocharset=cp950

	But the filename(Big5 filename) shown is not correct.
	When I mount my vfat partion, the filename(Big5) is okay.
	I do not know what I must do in order to enable the chinese filename
	shown correctly.

	I know CLE have done this, since I can directly mount my cdrom
	without any extra options and the filename is okay. I want to know
	what the problem is?

	Thanks a lot.