Re: Debian 中文安装,GB 码 zh_CN.po 文件,请务必Ð6Ô

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 04:40:56AM +0800, zw@debian.org wrote:

> I think I will sent English email, mew gave me an iso-2022-jp-2,

hehehe, this is Wen's expertise area. Ask him.

> Mind I ask what's your plan for further development? Should I try to
> commit myself, or let you coordinate? IMHO the latter if better I will
> maintain patches for that pot file etc.. but I will first look deeper
> into to boot-floppies. Quite somedays passed since last time I looked
> into it.

I hope you can take over the whole thing and setup cvs on debian.org's
machine. My current site is on hypermart.net, not really a place for
developement. I believe you might need to ask for a cvs right to commit
into debian-boot cvs. It is a seperated cvs from the debian's main
cvs. I don't know much.

We are not done yet but what left is just the documentation part. To
be specific, the installation documents. Since we had the Debian Guide
almost ready and the Guide has some installation clues, I am not too
worry about the installation documents yet.

Once the translation is done, update with the cvs won't take up much
time. But be prepared that the new installer 'debian-installer' will
need a completely new translation. That might happens 6 months later.
No worry for now.

I can send you patches against the cvs that enable chinese supports
once you decide you will take it over. Yes, it will be more consistense.

--
Best regard
hashao