Re: problem of archie

hashao> hehehe, are there any archies server out that are still alive? Are you
hashao> sure the archie server is up and working? Try another server that you
hashao> are sure alive. but good luck! :)

I have just tried some archie servers from (by archie -L)
        archie.au                  Australia
        archie.univie.ac.at        Austria
        archie.belnet.be           Belgium
        archie.bunyip.com          Canada
        archie.cs.mcgill.ca        Canada
        archie.funet.fi            Finland
        archie.th-darmstadt.de     Germany
        archie.ac.il               Israel
        archie.unipi.it            Italy
        archie.wide.ad.jp          Japan
        archie.kornet.nm.kr        Korea
        archie.sogang.ac.kr        Korea
        archie.icm.edu.pl          Poland
        archie.rediris.es          Spain
        archie.switch.ch           Switzerland
        archie.ncu.edu.tw          Taiwan
        archie.doc.ic.ac.uk        UK
        archie.hensa.ac.uk         UK
        archie.rutgers.edu         USA (NJ)

It seems no one is alive. So I have give up my idea.
Thanks.

Wen