Yeah! www.gnuchina.org got 7 potato(i386) ISOs fully!

I'm using the official Potato system with my downloaded ssh to email
all of you here. I find good reasons to use the nonus Potato now. :)
Suzhe got the idea and did download the full set of x86 Potato --
4 binary ISOs including the NONUS one, the rest are 3 source ISOs.
It'll be in Office of GNU/Linux Research Center, Tsinghua university
later today or tomorrow.

Happy Debianning...

BTW: Could dpkg do the varify work as rpm -Va in rpm-style GNU/Linux System?
I read a few docs and haven't found the answer yet. Forgive me for asking
such a question here. //bow