Re: Collaborate Debian Reference in Traditional Chinese

Dear Osamu Aoki,

I think I should also mention there are many different usages of traditional and simplified Chinese, but cannot be found in the OpenCC.
For example:

The Row and Column
in traditional Chinese is '列' and '行'
in simplified Chinese is '行' and '列'
And the **command line** should be translated from "命令行" to "指令列" in translating from simplified to traditional.

Yes, that is exactly different in these two languages. It is not one-to-one and onto translation, it is different in some sematics.

There is another example:
The **free software** is not only "free" but also "freedom"[1].
Therefore we should translate the **free** into 自由且免費.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software

Best,
SCC

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.