MS Dynamic GP End User Install Base

Hi,

Would you be interested in MS Dynamics GP Users Email List? We are a Global Technology User’s List Provider’s with 90 Million Plus data and counting. MSPs, MSSPs, ISVs, Sis, VARs and CSPs for your Channel Marketing Strategy.

List contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing address, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

We can provide contact list from any Country/Industry/Title.

Please let us know your targeted criteria and geography to provide you with detailed information for your review.

Let me know your thoughts!

Await your response!

Thanks,
Flora Collins