Re: Disable debian-chinese-big5@lists.debian.org list

Thanks for bring up this proposal.
* I fully agree to disable -big5 list if we may keep the list archive for old mail threads.
* Why do we use -dug-taiwan and not just simply use -taiwan for the list name?

Best regards,
-Andrew

Hi All,

I would like to propose to disable debian-chinese-big5@lists.debian.org
for the following reasons:

* For Chinese translation related discuss, we already have
  debian-l10n-chinese@l.d.o

* For Debian user in Taiwan, A new list debian-dug-taiwan has been
  requested (#847950).

* Big5 encoding is deprecated long time ago.

Please raise your concern if you think we shall keep
debian-chinese-big5@l.d.o.

--
ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) czchen@{czchen,debian}.org
http://czchen.info/