Re: Debian Installer translation update for zh-TW

Hi Christian,

Welcome to Taiwan! Would you mind meeting us IRL?

I applied d-i translator in Alioth and I can push commits (as well as Shih-Yuan Lee, a new DD in Taiwan. If I am not available for d-i translation we have another people to work on).

Yao Wei
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 at 13:56 Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Le 06/06/2017 à 07:25, Yao Wei a écrit :
> Hi Christian,
>
> The file attached is the diff to the debian installer translation for
> zh-TW.
>
> Thank you,
> Yao Wei

Hello,

You did apply the patch in the repository, didn't you (this is not a
problem at all, by the way, I was planning to do that this week-end, but
if you managed to apply the patch, that's fine) ?

And hello to everybody in Taiwan, while I'm at it (funnily, my son is
currently on a business trip in your country for two weeks...)