dictionaries-common 1.10.11: Please update debconf PO translation for the package dictionaries-common

Hi,

It has been pointed out to me that some of the attached po files I sent
asking for dictionaries-common templates upgrades had broken non ASCII 7
bit chars. If this is the case for dictionaries-common zh_TW.po, please
let me know, so I can resend it. It is the same zh_TW.po included in
dictionaries-common 1.10.10.

Sorry for the extra noise. Thanks in advance,

--
Agustin