Re: Linux-Debian Chat Messenger Retroshare (serverless IM)

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 08:51:01PM +0200, Conny Kramer wrote:
> Hello,
> the new serverless Instant Chat Messenger Retroshare for Linux Release is out. Every Chat it private and encrypted. It offers:
<snip>>
> Can anyone put this into the debian distribution?
If you or anyone wants to get this into Debian, you can create a debian
package and look for a sponsor in Debian. The easiest way is to contact
folks on the debian-mentors.net site. You can also see if anyone in
Debian wants to do it by making an RFP (request for packaging) bug
report in Debian. Consult google about 'rfp debian'.
=K
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|