Re: zh_CN locale Gnome 2.0?

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 12:12:25AM -0700, River Y.Liu wrote:
> I didn't turn on the anti-aliasing font. But Openoffice doesn't work
> now, it prompts segmentation fault. Weird! Is Openoffice not compatible
> with Gnome 2.0?

It may also have something to do with the recent FreeType-2.1.2 (which I
packaged... blame me.  I've already received several bug reports related to
FreeType 2.1.2.  ;-)  But then, it could be something else.

It's probably not totally FreeType's fault, but perhaps there is some
strange interaction going on.  I have no idea.  Will have to do more
investigation.

Cheers,

Anthony

--