Re: nvidia雖然配置好了,但是x還是_不來:(

wqinian rao 提到:

>您好:
>
>我也照你這樣做了,lsmod的確沒有看見nvidia有關的,但是用modconf也沒有找到啊,

if the module is not loaded... make sure you run all the following

1) install kernel-header.
2) install modules src
3) $>/usr/src/modules/nvidia-kernel-1.0.2960/debian/rule install
4) lsmod and see it is installed,

if not there should be debug, let me know.

>用XFree86-configure
>是給我了配置文件,但是執行這個命令的時候說mouse有問題,又說能找
>到mouse,我ln -s /dev/psaux /dev/mouse是對的吧。。

mouse usually give you two if you get ps2 and usb , don't really
need to ln /dev/psaux to /dev/mouse, just update the XF86config
file. usually I just use XFree86 --configure for reference e.g
the pciscan id, and video dev parameter.
If you need I can send you my configure file.
Alex