Special Offer ¥»´Áºë¿ï

Title: Bestwishes
Go To Bestwishes

星之願是一個線上的名牌購物廣場,我們擁有許多全城熱賣的品牌,如 LV, Gucci, Christian Doir, Prada...,為會員提供全新或二手名牌手袋、皮鞋、服飾,買賣、寄賣、交換服務。
現凡於推廣期內,可以優惠價購買以下之精選貨品。 數量有限,欲購從速。
The following selected items are discounted during our promotional period. Stocks are limited, please act now!
詳細資料請按以上圖片
Special Price: $2,230
優惠價: $2,230

Should you require further information, please feel free to contact us info@bestwishes.com.hk.
如有任何查詢,歡迎與我們聯絡info@bestwishes.com.hk

Copyright@2000-2001 BestWishes Enterprise Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

This email was sent to you by bestwishes.com.hk because you have chosen to receive our system message or referred by your friends.If you don't want to receive any more email, please click here
此郵件乃 bestwishes.com.hk 寄給會員或會員推薦的親友之推廣郵件. 若你選擇不收取我們將來之郵件, 請按此處