Re: KDE 3.0 HKSCS patch

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 02:35:46PM +0800, Jouston Huang wrote:
> Dear folks,
> This is Jouston@HancomLinuxTaiwan speaking.
>
> I asked hkscs patch for qt 2.3.x from Anthony Fok before, and we hancomlinux
> has already port it onto qt 3.0 new release.

Just a small note:  James Su (Suzhe) of GNU China and Turbolinux China
also plays a large part in this patch.  :-)  James is also the main
author for the upcoming HKSCS-2001 support in XFree86, glibc and Qt;
his table is especially remarkable because he has found a pretty neat
way to keep the table size as small as possible.  (It is a
work-in-progress and is still being tested.) Hence, James deserves more
credit than I do.  :-) Also, kudos to Roger So who started working on
HKSCS-1999 before James and I did.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--