<<冰箱空調省電器>>招商(Introductory to AiYong energy saver)

尊敬的先生/女士:
您好!如果我們的郵件給您帶來不便,請您幫我們刪除!

愛用牌省電器--<<冰箱空調省電器>>
誠征全國各省市代理商
一種新型的節電器-冰箱空調省電器面世了,該產品是根據國家最新專利<<冰箱、空調器的省電裝置>>設計而成(專利號:ZL99212326.7),榮獲香港中華專利博覽會金獎和世界發明家國際協會頒發的國際發明金獎;利用數字集成電路等高新技術使節電率高達30%左右,並具有來電延時啟動保護功能,能延長冰箱、空調等用電器的使用壽命,能廣泛應用于家庭、賓館、商場、工廠等有制冷設備和電熱設備的場所。
適用范圍:
    A型:適用于冰箱、雪櫃、飲水機、電熱毯、電暖器等。
    B型:適用于窗型、掛式、櫃式空調及各類冷凍機等。
現我廠誠征全國各省市代理商,並開展廠價直銷郵購業務,詳情請看我廠網頁。
聯系人:曾福雲  曾亮
咨詢電話:86-20-84613439  86-013802832046  86-013609685760
網址:www.aysdq.com.cn     E-mail:aysdq@sohu.com

Dear gentleman /lady:
How do you do! If the mails of we bring to you inconvenient and please help us to delete!
The energy saver -- The electricity saving instrument for refrigerator and aircondition.
(Advertise for the national each province and municipality sincerely and act as agent and develop the business of mail-ordering)
This product is designed and produced based on the latest standard of national refrigerator(patent No:ZL99212326.7);Awarded gold prize from HK-and-To meet the demand of national and international market. New design,Easy operation and effective energy saving(Saving rate 15%-30%)。

Scope of application:
A type:Suitable for refrigerator, snow cupboard, drinking machine, electric blanket, electric heater,etc..
B type:Suitable for window type, hanging type, the cupboard type air conditioner and all kinds of refrigerators,etc..

Now our factory advertise for national each province and municipality agents sincerely, develop price at factory mail-order business by direct selling, details think our factory webpage.

Contact person: ZengFuYun   ZengLiang
The consulting telephone:86-20-84613439  86-013802832046  86-013609685760
The website:www.aysdq.com.cn     E-mail:aysdq@sohu.com