Re: XCinTerm ..

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 06:43:16PM +0800, sdiz@uhome.net wrote:
> The /usr/bin/xcinterm script require /usr/X11/bin/crxvt .
> but rxvt-ml package only provide /usr/bin/crxvt .
>
> Should I file this bug? If yes, to rxvt-ml or xcin ?

Are we saying the xcinterm in unstable?

It seems that the current version of xcinterm will use either
/usr/bin/crxvt or /usr/bin/X11/crxvt depends on the
distributions. if the system is a Debian, /usr/bin/crxvt will
be used. The distribution is hard coded in /usr/bin/xcinterm.
Maybe you can patch it to check /etc/debian_version.

I am using xcin package version 2.5.2.99.pre2-1.

--
hashao|    見勝不過眾人之所知,非善之善者也;戰勝而天下曰善,非善之善者也。
hashao|    故舉秋毫不為多力,見日月不為明目,聞雷霆不為聰耳。古之所謂善戰