Re: Where is update-fopnts-scale (Was:Re: Upgrade from potato to woody, in trouble.:()

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 05:40:10PM +0100, Yongtao Yang wrote:
> OK, I continued to try apt-get dist-upgrade several times, seems the
> upgrade process goes well, but now new probelm: when replace package
> xfond-arphic-bkai00mp, it complains:
>
> /var/lib/dpkg/info/xfonts-arphic-bkai00mp.postrm: /usr/sbin/update-fonts-scale
> No such file or directory.

Ah, yes, that's difficult to know.  (Mea culpa.  And now I have long
forgotten which version of xfonts-arphic-bkai00mp I finally added a
dependency to xutils.)  Anyhow, update-fonts-scala is in the "xutils"
package, so please do this:

	apt-get install xutils

That should get you going.  :-)

Cheers,