about mozilla

I installed the Mozilla, but I can not use it
very well.  For example, when I go to http://dailynews.sina.com.cn, the
system tell me the following:

This page contains information of a type (application/x-shockwave-flash)
that can only be viewed with the appropriate Plug-in).  Clike OK to
download Plugin.

I want to know if there is another package that include these plugins, if
yes, could you give the name?

Another example, when I go to http://www.hotmail.com, after I enter my
Sigh-in name and password, the system tell
me the following:

The connection was refused when attempting to contact
lc3.law5.hotmail.passprot.com.

Error loading URL https://lc3.law5.hotmail.passport.com/cgi-bin/dologin:
804b000d
we don't handle eBorderStyle_close yet... please fix me