Re: display chinese in netscape

Finally, I found the problem.
In my "/etc/X11/XF86Config-4", there is one line: (added by following FAQ)
        FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/defoma/TrueType"
However, there no such directory in my system.

Later, I found the real directory for TrueType is actually from the
package x-ttcidfont-conf. Then, I resolved the problem by:
ln -s /var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs /usr/lib/X11/fonts/defoma

Thanks all of you.

P.S. maybe some updates are needed for the FAQ.

--
Cheers!

Zou Min
zoum@comp.nus.edu.sg