Re: 關於task-chinese-t的安裝

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 12:52:39PM +0800, Hilary Cheng wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
>  I have read some documents that it can render the fonts in AA Mode w/o
> using XRenderer Interface. Is that possible ?

May I ask which documents?

Using just the core X11R6 protocol, no, it is not possible to have AA
fonts.  Unless the X server itself is hacked in some way ... but that
would cause too many incompatibilities.

--
  Roger So                                               Opinions are mine,
  Sun Wah Linux Ltd.                                     not my employer's.