Re: 接著如何 (問題二個)

¡i ¦b MarkSEX (¤¸¦ë§Q­s) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: ¡i ¦b evil@linuxhall.org (Lamer) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: : and no one expect newbie to package something - if they want
: : to, they should first try to know the system - and not doing the
: : thing straightly. to be a packager, you need the following skills:
: : - knowing what's going on with 'Makefile'
: : - autoconf (maybe)
: : - the file system structure
: : if you don't have it, simply consult the NM guide, it has pointers
: : everywhere.
: ok, I understand and know what it is going, so could you *pleased*
: teach me how to deal with this two case :
: 1. Someone requesting new package, and I made it, what to do now ?
:    (What I did is send to [#Bug]@bugs and submits@bugs, also it
:     CC to debian-devel@ too)

you firstly need to find somebody to sponsor you, e.g.
foka here or zzzz. then they'll help you thru the process
and you can easily fidn them here.

: 2. I want to take an orphaned package, what to do now ?
: Thx.

send a "ITA: [package name]" to debian-devel and see
if any repsonse - if any,  well, read them, ( no news
is good news :P) if none, go ahead and get help!

--
¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: 202.81.243.17]