Re: dselectg??e??欏?

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 01:05:07PM +0900, wen@japan.email.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi,
> I could not read the following message from chinese-gb.

That's because mutt 1.3.x now converts everything to UTF-8 by default.
 :(
My mistake ..

BTW mutt users, to change this behavior, add this to ~/.muttrc:
  set send_charset "iso8859-1:gb2312:utf8" (if you want to send in GB2312)
or
  set send_charset "iso8859-1:big5:utf8"   (if you want to send in Big5)

> The header shows,
>
> Could anyone tell me the meaning of the second line above?

It tells the mailer to display the content as part of the message body,
instead of as an attachment.

--
  Roger So                                               Opinions are mine,
  Sun Wah Linux Ltd.                                     not my employer's.