RE: Debian|w,E?YAD

¡i ¦b kit@kitkit.net (WK Yeung) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: Hi..
: On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 08:09:16PM +0800, hashao@chinese.com wrote:
: >Maybe I am wrong. Maybe that you cannot use it commercially.
: >Forgot. It's been a long time. Please check pine's license.
: Yes, you are right. Commercial use required written permission.
: Read their legal notes : http://www.washington.edu/pine/
: You can download their runnable binaries from their page. Actually, I am
: upset about Debian didn't carry my favour editor "PICO"! I have to download
: it myself. but it is just the matter of seconds.

There is a Pico-clone named nano which is included in
Debian.. Pls care that Debian is a distro respect
license very much.

Besides, I recommend you try others editor rather then pico...
like joe, vi, emacs

pico got too less function to be a serious editor.

--
  |\_--ww_/|  voidoo [¨ÓÂå¡E¶E] <mailto:voidoo@glink.net.hk>
  |        |  http://www.glink.net.hk/~voidoo/
   | >__< |   YMCA ½t³ÐÀ¸¼Óºô­¶ http://www.glink.net.hk/~miracle/
 M ( (oo) ) M ­»´ä Linux ¥Î®a¨ó·| http://www.linux.org.hk/
          ¥H¤W¯ÂÄÝ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A©M¥ô¦ó²Õ´¤Î¾÷ºcµ´µLÃö«Y

¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: 196cm82.hkcable.com.]