[Q]Something about $TERM of rxvt

Hi,
I hope to edit a ~/.bashrc so that it can set a locale for each terminal
accoding to the enviroment variable $TERM automaticaly. i.e. xterm-->C,
crxvt-gb-->zh_CN.GB2312, crxvt-big5-->zh_TW.Big5, krxvt-->ja_JP.eucJP, etc.
But I find all the $TERM of crxvt-gb, crxvt-big5 and krxvt have the same value
"rxvt". Could someone tell me how to distinguish them by a bourne shell.

Regards,

--Wen
wen@japan.email.ne.jp