Re: [Q]Display Chinese(GB) in jfbterm

hashao> > 請問誰在適用于framebuffer的jfbterm上顯示過中文(GB)? 從README上
hashao> > 看它是支持GB的. 由于我的環境不具備(可能我的核不支持framebuffer?),
hashao> > 啟動jfbterm時"open /dev/fb0: No such device"顯示.
hashao>
hashao> at lilo, type: linux vga=771
hashao> It will fail if there are no framebuffer support.

Not succeed. The display does not show anything at all. Probably I have to
rebuilt the kernel if I want to test it.

hashao> > # 測試時請別忘了在 /etc/jfbterm.conf 中的 encoding 選上 GB2312.
hashao> > # 它的缺省值是日語.
hashao>
hashao> Font names in /etc/jfbterm.conf are either unknow or wrong. After change
hashao> +fontset: gb2312-80,pcf,L,/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/guobiao16.pcf.gz
hashao> and put it to the 2nd line in the fontset, I got (FONT) No console font.
hashao> no luck here.

I see. Maybe we should report the bug. Thanks.

Wen