Re: AbiWord

hi,

I installed locales_2.1.3-17 and I can find the file
/usr/share/locale/zh_TW.Big5/LC_COLLATE. Yet, the same error messages were
prompted when I triggered AbiWord.

I have checked the dependency of AbiWord 0.7.12. It depends on the
following packages:

1. libc6 (>= 2.1.97)
2. libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2
3. xlibs (>= 4.0.1-1)

These packages do not appear to be available in potato. Is it availble in
woody? The official site claims that the version 0.7.12 has been tested on
both potato and woody. Has anybody successfully installed it on
potato/woody? Does it require any special configuration? Thanks a lot.

Lincoln Leung
Department of Electronic Engineering
The Chinese University of Hong Kong