Re: How to set sources.list to install Woody packages ?

On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 08:47:43PM +1300, Jason Shen wrote:
> Hi, I used to be able to update Woody package list and install packages
> but failed recently. There is one line in my sources.list as "deb
> ftp://ftp.nz.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free". Is it wrong

Change this line to:

  deb ftp://ftp.nz.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

woody is NOT unstable any more.  Here is the new arrangement:

	stable  = potato
	testing = woody, currently the same as potato
	unstable = sid, replacing woody

So, use "unstable" instead of "woody" to ensure you are always getting
the newest cutting edge software.

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada