Re: How to set sources.list to install Woody packages ?

On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 08:47:43PM +1300, shenkr@ihug.co.nz wrote:
> Hi, I used to be able to update Woody package list and install packages
> but failed recently. There is one line in my sources.list as "deb
> ftp://ftp.nz.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free". Is it wrong
> or needs some changes ? Tks. Jason

Are you sure the site is working? Maybe try another site.
http://www.debian.org/misc/README.mirrors have a list of mirrors.

What's the error messages? Please post error messages when you
have problem. a simply "failed" will bring you no help.

--
Best regard
hashao