Re: Re: 檔案共享問題!!

很
以
> 感覺上好像有缺陷,可能是我操作的問題!!

Vmware is easy to setup.. basically just get the tarball, then install it
would be okay.
it has a perl-script to do the modules task too.. and afaik, X4 and Kernel
2.4.0 is not supported
on my last attempt on installing that (about 2 months ago, i wonder if i'm
outdated..)

吧
看
> 來ext2的檔案系統,我有必要自己好好了解一下才可!!

I believe that if you want to RTFM about the ext2 file system, you better
buy a book
on the kernel code or RTFS /usr/src/linux/fs/ext2/*.c (esp. inode.c)

兩
這