Is there anybody studying on YanHuang Chinese Platform?

Althoght some stupid msgs in it, but with a technical view, it's good
enough. I love CCE/JMCE/OLE and try to do more development. So I'm tring
to port the excellent features from YH into OLE. Hope buddies love that
could come together. I found some buggy ways that YH acts. :(
YH use only two fonts:8x16.fnt and gbk16.fnt, and it could show GB/Big5
with a internal convert funcion, and input methods are using the same
way. So I think it's good for used-to-GB guys input Big5 phrases faster.
I know nothing about CJ. :(

Does there any GB18030 codeset font exsisting now?

Best regards