Re: reading chinese in w3m

On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 11:44:30AM +1000, Shao Zhang wrote:
> 	With mozilla, I did not explicitly set anything. By default, it
> 	detects tne encoding and automatically changes to the
> 	corresponding character set.

wow! i just noticed M16 came into woody now. :)
will upgrade tonight, quite big, >6M! :(

FYI, frankly to say, mozilla has the best rendering
engine for chinese-related web pages AFAIK..
far more better than netscape, and you cannot bet
on any other browsers, as IMHO, most chinese
mainland web pages are very I.E. friendly... :(