Uploaded freeswan 1.9-1 (powerpc) to non-us
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:24:04 +0200
Binary: kernel-patch-freeswan freeswan
Changed-By: Rene Mayrhofer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
freeswan - IPSEC utilities for FreeSWan
Closes: 86738 86741 86742 88073 93206
freeswan (1.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium
+ I know that this release generates a lot of lintian errors in the
kernel-patch-freeswan package, but I do not have time to fix them now
and will no be able to do so for the next week. Because those errors are
uncritical (just too much files shipped which are not needed), I am
uploading now because this package fixes a lot of bug reports and enables
2.4.x kernel users to use it.
Please don't file a bug report about these errors, they will get fixed
* New upstream release, now the kernel patch works with 2.4.x kernels too.
* Rewrote most of the code for creating the kernel-patch-freeswan package.
Now the package is a bit bigger, but it should work for newer versions of
freeswan with less problems.
* Also upgraded the x509 support for the new upstream release.
* Added a note on how to compile a kernel without the help of kernel-package.
* Added a dependency on bsdmainutils
* Changed the build-dependency from libssl096-dev to libssl-dev
* Added a doc-base entry for freeswan (thanks to Wichert Ackerman for this)..
* Shut the postinst script up.
* Added a patch to remove the 'depmod -a' call from the /etc/init.d/ipsec
script. There is no need for it because 'depmod -a' is called on reboot on
Debian systems, so this makes starting ipsec a bit quicker.
ca7837e4a501341e6b61ac8497ac1fb3 1208898 non-US/main optional freeswan_1.9-1_powerpc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----