Uploaded isdnutils 3.0-12slink13 (alpha) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:57:25 +0200
isdnutils - ISDN utilities
isdnutils (1:3.0-12slink13) stable; urgency=high
* build of 3.0-13 for slink, as this is fixes a security problem (see next
* don't install xmonisdn as setuid root. It calls shell scripts in a
non-secure way. It's better to have the user be in group dialout.
* now compiles with glibc2. I left this too long in the pipeline, sorry.
This also closes:#36975
* isdnlog now should handle the german "cityweekend" option correctly.
* the init.d script calls MAKEDEV to create the interface devices if
necessary (the default is to only create the first 8 devices).
* xisdnload now handles more than one simultaneous connection correctly.
* isdnctrl 'status' command added.
* ipppd should now work with 2.3.x kernels (SIOCGIFCONF ioctl failed).
* ipppd now has support for negotiating ms-dns and ms-wins values.
* let ipppd ignore errors when adding routes if the error is that the route
already exists (particular to kernel 2.2.x apparently).
* Due to the great perl reshuffle, the location of the uudecode script
(in /usr/doc/perl*) isn't fixed anymore, so I've implemented some magic
* Changed configure.in here and there to handle new 2.2.x isdn.h that
also references isdn_compat.h
* Last version in this form. After this I'm going to split isdnutils up,
and probably change around the config script for the devices to take
advantage of isdnctrl's capability of reading a config from a file.
984e4be2224fcf90261139e2576b2d35 1300084 net extra isdnutils_3.0-12slink13_alpha.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----