Uploaded iproute 961225-2 (source i386) to master
(From Documentation/routing.txt of 2.1.17)
- iproute.c - "professional" routing table maintainance utility.
(README.PATCH-2.1.17-delta, patch included in package)
It is small Christmas patch.
- one more insulting bug is fixed.
- several bugs (serious and not very serious) fixed
- a bit of user interface changes, that would affect
only guys using "iproute" utility and my gated patches <=961219.
Take new ones!
- nfsroot "fixed": maybe it will not even compile,
but if you will manage to compile it, it has chance to work.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1997 17:00:36 +0100
Architecture: source i386
Distribution: unstable frozen
Maintainer: Tom Lees <firstname.lastname@example.org>
iproute - Utility to control the policy-based routing in 2.1 kernels
iproute (961225-2) unstable frozen; urgency=low
* Added a man page for iproute. (Fixes #8080).
* Removed out-of-date patches.
* Added routing.txt from /usr/src/linux/Documentation/networking/routing.txt
* Newer version of debmake.
5255e587649e91daf1e7b65d704ed01f 554 net extra iproute_961225-2.dsc
c65fc3e039b3e2d5772e2f5e6a176f76 11204 net extra iproute_961225-2.tar.gz
697beeb5bb9ff30f0b3d53b12ccc95ef 12534 net extra iproute_961225-2_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----