new ppp package
This package is based on ppp-2.2.0c. The ppp-2.2.0c. release contains
new ppp/bsdcomp module code that is not in the current debian kernel
packages. As far as I can tell this pppd is backwards compatible with
the current debian released 1.2.13 ppp kernel module.
Please could someone confirm that this package also works with 1.3.??
Make sure you have the old a.out ppp package (ppp-2.2-1.deb) around
incase this package doesnt work for you.
Wed Nov 22 15:31:15 GMT 1995 Alvar Bray <email@example.com>
* Rebuilt using elf format - added libc5 dependency.
* Made purge remove all ppp files (bug #1827)
* Added missing kernel header stubs to /usr/include/net
* Removed reference to /etc/init.d/functions in
/etc/init.d/ppp (bug #1725)
* Added dependency on netbase (bug #1443)
* New README (bug#1059)
* New source using ppp-2.2.0c from
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 80389 Nov 22 17:16 ppp-2.2-2.deb
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 4473 Nov 22 17:17 ppp-2.2-2.diff.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 332756 Nov 22 17:17 ppp-2.2-2.tar.gz
Meiko Limited Phone: +44 1454 616171
650 Aztec West Fax: +44 1454 618188
Bristol BS12 4SD E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org