Re: Re-planning for 12.6

I'm free, happy to travel to Cambridge or do it from home.

Emyr

On 21/04/2024 07:43, Luna Jernberg wrote:
as i indicated on IRC 27th April works for me
May does not really work for me however

Den sön 21 apr. 2024 kl 02:58 skrev Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>:
On Sat, Apr 20, 2024 at 05:41:13PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 10:58:41PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
Hiya!

Not wanting to pester *too* much, but where are we up to?

Right now I can still have 27th April on the cards but we're missing FTP and
press. It's next week, we'd have to know this weekend and get frozen.
Mark indicated "maybe" and no answer from press.

If that date works please reply urgently otherwise we're looking into May
and possibly just skipping to line up with the final bullseye anyway.
It works for me, I guess. Dunno about other folks.

“Changing random stuff until your program works is bad coding
  practice, but if you do it fast enough it’s Machine Learning.”
    -- https://twitter.com/manisha72617183