Debian qcow2 image username and password

Hi Debian Team;

We have downloaded the debian image: debian-10-genericcloud-amd64-20230917-1506.qcow2, and we have deployed it on a virtual machine in the cloud, however we cannot access the operating system since it asks us for the username and password of authentication. Could you tell us what the authentication username and password are or the procedure to generate a username and password on the qcow2 image.

Thanks and regards!