Fwd: New upstream stable update for next point release for bullseye?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Från: Andrew Lee <ajqlee@debian.org>
Date: tis 1 aug. 2023 kl 12:17
Subject: New upstream stable update for next point release for bullseye?
To: <debian-kernel@lists.debian.org>

Dear Debian kernel team,

Thank you for your contribution to Debian.

I recently saw the Zenbleed issue fixed in `bullseye-security` version
`5.10.179+3` update, which is also included in upstream stable version
`5.10.187`. I saw that we have done several updates from the new
upstream stable version in the past in bullseye.

I would like to ask if we have a plan to upgrade to the latest
upstream stable version (currently 5.10.188) for the next point
release, which contains more bug fixes.

Best regards,
--
-Andrew