Re: How Do You Create ISOs?

I believe debian-user@lists.debian.org would be more fruitful for your underlying goal(s).

Ricardo Romanach wrote:
To whom it may concern in the Debian team,
I have a question about creating ISOs. I am currently attempting to create an ISO file from an existing Debian 11 installation. I want to do this in order to more easily share this customized copy with a few friends.
*SNIP*
*
Please let me know how you think I should approach this problem of creating an ISO from an existing installed system and writing it to a disk. Any ISO expertise would be greatly appreciated! I thought it would be a good idea to directly ask those involved with ISO creation on the Debian team!

I've seen discussion of custom "Live CD's".
Might that serve your underlying purpose?
HTH

Thanks,
Ricardo Romanach