Start building live images again for bookworm and sid

Hello Debian-cd list,

I've collected my thoughts and have published a summary about live CD generation for Bookworm (and sid), updated to the state of today.

https://rclobus.nl/blog/?p=286

It is now about 2 years ago that I wrote about the live image generation, perhaps it will be in time to have support in Bookworm.

At this moment they are written down on my personal blog, but if you would like to add your own thoughts, perhaps I should convert it to a Wiki page somewhere within the Debian wiki structure.

I've had some private discussions and I know that my proposal to use live-build will not be popular (understatement). Please comment and share your thoughts.

I'll be at the Hamburg reunion to talk about this in person.

See you soon,
With kind regards,
Roland