From: Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org>
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Cc: Caseym2013@verizon.net
Sent: Thu, Jan 13, 2022 1:33 pm
Subject: Re: Only the Net Install for CD are available on the Offline Download Links page.

Am Donnerstag, dem 13.01.2022 um 17:31 +0000 schrieb Caseym2013@verizon.net:

> On this page https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/#firmware
[..]
> Can you please direct me to the CD Download Link for the Full Offline
> installation package?

You probably want to choose a bluray disc (iso-bd) or dvd (iso-dvd) image from

here:

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/11.2.0+nonfree/amd64/

But because nobody knows what desktop or packages you want to install, you
should make sure that the image contains the necessary packages (check out the
lists in the list-bd and list-dvd directories). One can also create a custom
installer image with all the required packages using e.g. simple-cdd. So if you
require such a media for a custom system, because the default images don't fit
your needs, please read the documentation about simple-cdd.

HTH and regards, Daniel
--
Regards,
Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org> | https://www.wgdd.de/