Professional practice head supplier

Xuchang Jian'an District Meilun Hair Products Co., Ltd. is one of the large-scale fashion wig enterprises integrating R&D, production and sales. The company has advanced production equipment, excellent technology, standardized management, and has a production center and a quality control center, which effectively guarantees the smooth development of the company's operations. The products produced mainly include various models and specifications of head models, training heads, wigs, dummy heads, mannequin heads and other series of hair products. The product range is complete, the craftsmanship is exquisite, and the quality is high.

The products are mainly suitable for hairdressing education, hairdressing training schools, hairdressing exhibitions and hairdressing competitions. The company has a professional new product development department. The company has strong production capacity, and its products sell well in nearly 30 countries and regions such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, the Middle East, and South Asia.

We are adhering to the business philosophy of "product quality first, customer benefits first, and product ethics", professional, focused on research and development, and manufacture truly high-quality products to meet market needs.

If you are interested, please email me. We are happy to provide you with detailed information!

best wishes!

International Business Manager: Manager Ren

Contact: +86 13937460979 (same as WeChat)